Display Formers TEC NINE D-60
The TEC NINE D-60 model
"BESIDES THE AUTOMATION, YOU STILL CAN SAVE ON THE FINAL COST OF YOUR PACKAGING"
The TEC NIVE D-60 was designed to form two cards (display) at the same time. Built on a double structure, a convenient display magazine on the exact hight.
A convenient boxes magazine on the right level for supplying helps on the replacement of the open boxes. A pneumatic system removes the box from the magazine and, using using chains with flights, the box is brought until the assembling area. On this path, a NORDSON pistol applies two points of hot melt on the box. Right after the box insertion in the forming area, a sensor detects the presence of it and a sturdy former goes down and builds the box. The cycle is repeated.
Range and maximum speed: up to 60 displays per minute.
|Dimensions of the Display|
- Sturdy built
- Welded with 02 paint components
- Double Former
- Clean design with easy access to all sides of the machine
- Doors with polycarbonate protection and emergency stop switch in all doors
- Quick change of shape with handles
- Ergonomic Magazine
- Horizontal Magazine
- Easy access for supplying
- It can be fed with the machine in motion
- Low level sensor
- Light tower indicating the machine status
- Communication with the production line
- PLC Allen Bradley
- Friendly HMI
- Equipment manufactured following NR12 (Brazilian labor technical regulations) with technical report and the ART (Anotação de Responsabilidade Técnica – Technical Term of Responsibility)
- Protection doors made with polycarbonate and security micros in all doors
- Zero access on movable parts
- Emergency buttons on both sides of the machine
- Category 3
- Mechanical arm for removing magazine display
- Automatic vacuum cleaning system
- Quick change of shape
- Hot Melt Nordson applicator system